Sunday, September 11, 2011
Stuart Nager, whose outstanding blog is at Tale Spinning, has kindly shared the Versatile Blogger Award with Quiet Laughter. By accepting, I've committed to:
- Thank the awarder and link back to them (done; see link above),
- Share 7 things about myself, and
- Pass this award to 15 blogs I've recently discovered.
We all suffer from lack of time, yes. I've procrastinated enough with this, so I'm going to cut it in two: today I'll THANK STUART FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for sharing this with me, provide the link to his page, and share 7 things about myself. Tomorrow, I promise, I'll pass this along to another 15 bloggers that may, or may not, accept.
Seven Things About Quiet Laughter
1. "Quiet Laughter" was a meaning assigned to my name, Guilie, by a Californian that changed the course of my life many, many years ago.
2. I like a bit of coffee with my milk and sugar, thank you.
3. I'm shy. Yes, I am. The gregarious and outgoing facade is... well, a facade.
4. The last day of the month is also my last day at my present employment. I've decided to trade financial services for full-time writing. I know. My mother did raise me better than this.
5. I hate to iron. Really.
6. Patience is seriously not one of my strengths (contributed by my boyfriend, who's a saint for putting up with me)
7. I'm a spin doctor. I can spin any situation into the reality I -- or you -- want it to be. I can find the bright side of ANYTHING.
Thank you for the visit, and I'll be back tomorrow to complete my commitment. Now... I'm off to the beach :)