Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NaNo Update Nov. 28 2012

Pffff... I'm aiming for a historic redefinition of the 'comeback' concept.


See that slump there, from Day 17 to Day 25. I flatlined. 3,179 words written so far today, but I need at least 5K in order to be sorta back on track. 5K today, 5K tomorrow, 5K Friday, and I'll make it, just barely, to the 50K goal. Forget that 75K target--simply undoable at this point, unless I commit to not sleeping and just writing round the clock.

Hmmm. That's an idea.


2 comments :

  1. Pfft, you can totally do it. You have coffee. ;)

    My advice is that you try. That you tackle it as though you're actually gonna get 4K / day. In the worst case, you'll have more on Friday than you have today, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vero! I'm following your advice--I was never much good at giving up. Too stubborn, I guess :D You're absolutely right, though--worst-case scenario, by Friday I'll have more than I have now, 50K or no 50K. Thanks for the perspective :)

      How's your editing going?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...